“Que me
gusta y disgusta”
|
I
like
|
I
dislike
|
|
cook
|
bookstore
|
|
paint
|
tornado
|
|
chicken
|
spring
|
|
snow
|
cactus
|
|
rainwinter
|
butter
|
|
ham
|
lion
|
|
hail
|
cream
|
|
tulips
|
sun
|
|
rabbit
|
Speak
|
|
supermarket
|
run
|
Diez frases
cortas en las que utilices I like
I like cook
I like to paint
I like chiken
I like the snow
I like the rainwinter
I like the ham
I like the hail
I like the tulips
I like rabbits
I like the supermarket
Y diez en
las que utilices I dislike
I dislike the bookstore
I dislike the
tornado
I dislike the
spring
I dislike the
cactus
I dislike the
butter
I dislike the lions
I dislike the cream
I dislike the sun
I dislike speak
I dislike run
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario