miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2016

LA CASA DE MIS SUEÑOS





“LA CASA DE MIS SUEÑOS”


Tom se está mudando de casa y ha invitado a su amiga Jane, para mostrársela. Lee la siguiente conversación y contesta las preguntas:


Tom: Good morning Jane!
Jane: Good morning Tom!
Tom: Welcome to my new house!
Jane: Thank you. You have a beautiful house!
Tom: Come in! Let me show you the living room.
Jane: Great!
Tom: It has a big sofa and a small TV. That is my coffee table. It is old but I like it
Jane: I like it too.
Tom: This is the kitchen. It has a white table and a gray refrigerator.
Those are my favorite chairs of the house. They are green.
Jane: Oh I like those chairs!
Tom: Finally this is my bedroom. It has a window. That is my closet. In my closet I have jackets, raincoats, pijamas and many shoes.


PREGUNTA 1
The Tv is in the bedroom.
Elige una opción:

 Falso  

PREGUNTA 2
The green chairs are in the livingroom.
Elige una opción:

 Falso  

PREGUNTA 3
The white table is in the kitchen.
Elige una opción:

Verdadero  


PREGUNTA 4
The shoes are in the living room.
Elige una opción:

 Falso  

PREGUNTA 5
The coffee table is old.
Elige una opción:

Verdadero  



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario